Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To donate, or not to donate, that is the question.

Whiskey

MVP
EF VIP
Will donating blood, or selling it for Plasma hurt you any, and I mean inbetween cycles too, not while on, that would be just plan dumb. A place here in town pays some decent $$$$$$ for selling your plasma, like $50 a week. Hell that would pay for the Protien at least. I would think that it would be kinda like an oil change since your body starte to make more blood after you do it. What all do you guys think. I have donated in the past, but that was 3 months after a cycle. I have a much needed blood type "O-, everyone can use it" so I kinda want to donate to do my part. I know that I would be pissed if I went to the hospital, lost alot of blood and was told that they ran out an hour ago!!

Point is, if it did, how much could it hurt the training?? Thanks guys, OH, and I have donated 6 times so far. just a little FYI

sorry so long!!

Whiskey

I know that it sounds like a dumb ass question, buuuuuuut, you never know. Thanks bro, does anyone else have any input on this topic??

Whiskey

did you ever donate while on cycle? I've always been worried that they weren't going to accept my blood...

nope, never have donated while "on" first off, all they test it for is if you have enough iron in it, and any diseases. another thing, wouldn't that be a waste of roids?? I know it won't be much, but still that much less that you will get. I dunna know. oh well

Whiskey

Top Bottom