Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't think that I am crushing my fina enough.

AtomG

I think that I need a better pill crusher. I tried taking the fina with Dmso, but I could feel the Fina granuals and they didn't dissolve. Does anyone know where I can get a better pill crushing. :bawling:

Go with a mortar and pestle.....Preferably a glass or metal one since the stone ones have a tendency to have the crushed fina stick to them....They work great...And you can find them relatively cheap on Ebay...Fumunda

Mustang...Im right with you on the inject!!....That's the only way I take Fina....I usually just crush my tabs before I put them into the BA....Dissolves a little quicker and Im impatient as hell...But you are right, that DMSO crap is for the birds...Fumunda

I say buy a kit. But, if you aren't gonna buy a kit go get a stainless steel tea strainer at the supermarket. Then get a glass pestle. I got both at a headshop for under $10.

Mr Coffee

Regardless of application technique, grind into a very fine dust with a Mr Coffee grinder. Works great!

Rugger

if you are too cheap to buy a kit, just crush the pelets disolve in some veggie oil, trow the mix in the oven and heat it to 250F for 15 min, then it will be ready to inject

Top Bottom