Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't take with Anavar?

lancerguy

I was curious if there is anything that you shouldn't take with Anavar? And not just serious interactions, but anything that would hinder the effects of Anavar. Thanks in advance for any help!

Alcohol can hinder gains and will stress your liver in additional to the var, be careful and get your blood work.

Var is great if you have your liver and support supps in order as well as a pct

It's a 17aa oral steroid, so obviously any other 17aa is going to be a no go.

Var is mostly used as a cutter, so your diet will be the main factor in results, the var is just a helper....

proviron is a good addition to anavar... you also want to take n2guard with anavar to protect your bp, liver, etc... if your diet is spot on then anavar is going to show some excellent muscle hardening, give you some nice strength and can a dd a bit of lean size as well... I am a fan of anavar for sure bro

i know you asked what not to take but this is just a little extra for you on what to take with it...

What about food? Anyone take Var with food to help absorb it better?
I have read that its best to take your daily dose in halves, like half in the morning and half before workout, anyone have any further advice on this? Any adverse effects from taking it before or with a pre-workout supp?

Sorry for bringing back an old thread, just did a search for Var with food and this was the only one that came up.

What about food? Anyone take Var with food to help absorb it better?
I have read that its best to take your daily dose in halves, like half in the morning and half before workout, anyone have any further advice on this? Any adverse effects from taking it before or with a pre-workout supp?

Sorry for bringing back an old thread, just did a search for Var with food and this was the only one that came up.

Not only do I take my orals with food but with plenty of EFA's as well. They will help increase absorption. I also like splitting orals 2-3 times daily

So using my dosage as an example, I am currently on a Sus only run, 500mg/week for 12 weeks and will b adding 70mg/day Var for my last 5 weeks. Was thinking of doing 30mg in the morning and 40mg before my daily afternoon workout. I will take each dose with food but would there be any good time to take second dose before workout? 30 min before? Hour? I usually eat my pre-workout meal about 90 min before, is that sufficient time?

Top Bottom