Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dominican dbol with appetite stimulant

Anakin

What do you guys think of Anabolex, dominican dbol? It's 3mg dbol and I think 1.5 or 2mg periactin (an appetite stimulant).
I already placed my order a few days ago, and my source just emailed me to ask me if I wanted the following:

I ordered 100 5mg dbol, thai from lp standard;
He's asking if I want to replace that with 200 3mg dbol, dominican called anabolex and it includes the appetite stimulant periactin.

He will do it for no extra charge, he says it's up to me, and is offering to do so for convenience because the thais come in bags of 1000, while anabolex comes in packs of 10 pills. He also said that there are no known fakes of anabolex, is this true?

And how about the drowsiness that periactin is supposed to cause? Is the dosage different when using anabolex because of this extra ingredient?

Thanks a lot guys, any input would be useful, especially regarding the issue of fakes and side effects/dosage differences due to periactin.

my first question is why are you just getting 100dbols...I have tons of guys buy a hundred of me all the time and they never make good gains...I mean you could run 10 for 10 days but what would that really do....I dont mean to be harsh but that is just the way I am.....I am also not a source and I am not trying to come on here and act like one...

anyway I dont think I would go with it....when ever a source wants to change things it is only to help the sender not the receiver....but you just never know.....

you might want to get 200 dbols and run them 5 a day for 20 days....

I was interested in Anabolex some time ago...but here they are very difficult to find. I have here in FL a friend from dominican republic. He's MD, and used Anabolex in the past. They seem to be very good quality. He didn't know so mych about AS when he used them but he said that the pumps where impressive and was hungry all the time. There is no need to make fakes in Dominican Republic because Steroids are very easy to buy at any pharmacy over there. And of course they are cheap like in any place in South America. I'd say give them a try. If I where able to get them i'll use them..

I've never done them but have heard that they are good. Not sure about the drowsiness thogh...

I'm going there in the winter...what do pharmacies carry there?

Top Bottom