Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Supply TD!! BALKAN!

dylangemelli

I will be starting a new cycle next week with the freshly stocked Balkan brand from Domestic Supply. The cycle will be Test, Primo and Anavar... I will be running 250 mg of test cyp, 500 mg of primo and 40 mg of anavar per day.... Anavar will be six weeks while the rest will be 12 weeks... I am not looking to gain a ton of size but more so hardening, strength and vascularity... I do want nice clean size but nothing too drastic... I cannot wait to get started... BIG THANKS to Greg at domestic supply... Greg is the man and domestic supply is BY FAR my favorite source out there! Stay tuned for my cycle log!

I will be starting a new cycle next week with the freshly stocked Balkan brand from Domestic Supply. The cycle will be Test, Primo and Anavar... I will be running 250 mg of test cyp, 500 mg of primo and 40 mg of anavar per day.... Anavar will be six weeks while the rest will be 12 weeks... I am not looking to gain a ton of size but more so hardening, strength and vascularity... I do want nice clean size but nothing too drastic... I cannot wait to get started... BIG THANKS to Greg at domestic supply... Greg is the man and domestic supply is BY FAR my favorite source out there! Stay tuned for my cycle log!

Keep us posted, looking forward to what I’m sure will be fantastic results![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

That is awesome man. I know how well you respond to test and primo so I am really looking forward to this. Glad to see you giving anavar a go again too. I know it hasnt been your favourite in the past but I am sure coming from DS, this var will be absolute fire. Perfect stack for your goals.

Top Bottom