Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic supply fast

kenveru

they told me my products would ship on wednesday and it shipped that day. No games with this source. They are on point. great products and service. communication is smooth and ordering was very easy. delivery was fast 8 day turnaround. products ordered was primo, test, anadrol. results are amazing up about 9 pounds.

DS is a trusted top quality source in my book. Glad to hear they took good care of you. Greg is the man! Please post a log of your cycle for us to follow!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

My best experiences have always come with them as i have pointed out many times! Great to hear you were able to have that experience as well!

they told me my products would ship on wednesday and it shipped that day. No games with this source. They are on point. great products and service. communication is smooth and ordering was very easy. delivery was fast 8 day turnaround. products ordered was primo, test, anadrol. results are amazing up about 9 pounds.

Domestic supply is fast and super good quality
Greg has a lot of respect on EF

Top Bottom