Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-supply.com Reviews

Always a great transaction. I placed my like 4th order at 1 am California time May 14, 2020, using their very user-friendly website. The owner is very responsive, when the situation requires it. The gear looks laboratory-professional. Hey, I'm not waiting on "Customs" anymore when before, only just recently I waited almost 3 months for a simple order from Eastern Europe, resulting from Covid-19 virus Pandemic delays. This same E. Europe old source took usually takes 1 month or less, but this time, nearly 3 months, with no end in delays, is not worth it. I'll be BACH (yohan Sebastian-style) Thanks, again, dude... --Mike, from So. Cal

thank you,bro)

Ordered some test about a week ago. Concise and professional communication, fast shipping, and legit product. Couldn't be happier with Domestic-supply.com.

It’s funny because the other Greg from us-domestic claims that he got scammed from a partner stealing his site .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was so impressed with my recent bloodwork and the fantastic service that DS provides that I went ahead and ordered a few extra items for my stockpile.

As always great customer service, great products(my bloodwork proves it!), and just an all around great experience. I have said it before, but truly Domestic Supply goes the extra mile and they have earned my repeat business. I highly recommend them👍

I was so impressed with my recent bloodwork and the fantastic service that DS provides that I went ahead and ordered a few extra items for my stockpile.

As always great customer service, great products(my bloodwork proves it!), and just an all around great experience. I have said it before, but truly Domestic Supply goes the extra mile and they have earned my repeat business. I highly recommend them👍

Hello, thank you bro) I have special for clients who post their bloods)

It’s funny because the other Greg from us-domestic claims that he got scammed from a partner stealing his site .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there is no other Greg... his name is rett and he is full of shit.. I know all the inside on this because at first i was nearly fooled by him too because he is a decent talker but you can quickly find out he is completely full of shit... Greg, the REAL Greg which is right here on the forum is as stand up as they come... I mean he's as genuine as can be... hes straight up and he takes care of people man... i vouch for him all the way

Top Bottom