Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-supply.com Reviews

Im confused is trustpilot.com/review/us-domesticsupply.ws and us-domesticsupply.com separate sites and suppliers??? why do they have such similar titles. Or is one of them a scam?? Im skeptical.

Just click the banner at the top of the page. I think it’s domestic-supply.com.

Also stop using trustpilot to determine where to buy steroids lol

Im confused is trustpilot.com/review/us-domesticsupply.ws and us-domesticsupply.com separate sites and suppliers??? why do they have such similar titles. Or is one of them a scam?? Im skeptical.
domestic-supply.com is the real domestic supply... the other is an attempt at a copy... theres nothing to be confused about bro... the real site is domestic-supply.com

Ordered some Mast E to complement my cycle, as always Domestic Supply was fantastic to deal with! I’m truly impressed and can not wait to see how I do over the next 12 weeks on my Cycle.

If anyone is interested I’m running:
Test E: 600/wk 2 pins
Mast E: 400/wk 2 pins
Anavar last 6 weeks 60/day.

Thanks again!

Ordered some Mast E to complement my cycle, as always Domestic Supply was fantastic to deal with! I’m truly impressed and can not wait to see how I do over the next 12 weeks on my Cycle.

Thanks again!

Hello) thank you) nice cycle)

test mast and anavar? isnt that too much? or is it only much for a beginner? i always thought people said you should just stick to Test for ur first cycle 12 weeks(300-500mg/week) that is what im doing now. Or is it too little to add size?

test mast and anavar? isnt that too much? or is it only much for a beginner? i always thought people said you should just stick to Test for ur first cycle 12 weeks(300-500mg/week) that is what im doing now. Or is it too little to add size?

Yes, I would not recommend this for a first cycle. For me, not my first cycle, my first cycle was test only at 500/week for 10 weeks.

yes,bro - it's not for first cycle)

Always a great transaction. I placed my like 4th order at 1 am California time May 14, 2020, using their very user-friendly website. The owner is very responsive, when the situation requires it. The gear looks laboratory-professional. Hey, I'm not waiting on "Customs" anymore when before, only just recently I waited almost 3 months for a simple order from Eastern Europe, resulting from Covid-19 virus Pandemic delays. This same E. Europe old source took usually takes 1 month or less, but this time, nearly 3 months, with no end in delays, is not worth it. I'll be BACH (yohan Sebastian-style) Thanks, again, dude... --Mike, from So. Cal

Thanks again!
excellent bro, keep us updated on your results!

Top Bottom