Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-supply.com Reviews

I highly recommend Domesticsupply.com their equipoise is legit it works really well and Im getting super buff because of it. You should try them out- their customer service is the best compared to other online retailers. They even gave me a special deal on clomid!!! Go to Domesticsupply.com

IMG_5219.jpg Lab Values- Domestic Supply.png

Just wanted to take a few minutes to review the products I used from Domestic Supply from my recent contest prep.
Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out. https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...gentz-contest-prep-log-87619.html#post1331102

First off as usual service and delivery right from the start was top notch as always! Greg and the Domestic Supply team always respond and deliver fast.
Products used
Ultima Test E-Used for the first 11 weeks of the prep. Smooth with 0 PIP. Would recommend.
Ultima test P- Used final 3 weeks of prep. Again, 0 PIP not usually normal with prop.
Ultima Tren E-Used for the first 11 weeks of the prep. Was super smooth and got the job done. Will def be using again.
Ultima Tren A-Used for the last 3 weeks. Just as smooth as all the other Ultima products. Would highly recommend.
Nakon Anavar- Worked great. Help with pumps and kept me going when food got low. Great product.
Ultima Winstrol- kep the vascularity coming. Didn't notice any joint issues. Another winner!!!
Let's keep the support going for the best players in the game!! Thanks Domestic Supply!!!!

All in all it was a great cycle from domestic and def got the results I was looking for. Judge for yourself!!

1/2/2023 beginning of prep after 4 month bulk

4/8/2023 night show

Just wanted to take a few minutes to review the products I used from Domestic Supply from my recent contest prep.
Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out. https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...gentz-contest-prep-log-87619.html#post1331102

First off as usual service and delivery right from the start was top notch as always! Greg and the Domestic Supply team always respond and deliver fast.
Products used
Ultima Test E-Used for the first 11 weeks of the prep. Smooth with 0 PIP. Would recommend.
Ultima test P- Used final 3 weeks of prep. Again, 0 PIP not usually normal with prop.
Ultima Tren E-Used for the first 11 weeks of the prep. Was super smooth and got the job done. Will def be using again.
Ultima Tren A-Used for the last 3 weeks. Just as smooth as all the other Ultima products. Would highly recommend.
Nakon Anavar- Worked great. Help with pumps and kept me going when food got low. Great product.
Ultima Winstrol- kep the vascularity coming. Didn't notice any joint issues. Another winner!!!
Let's keep the support going for the best players in the game!! Thanks Domestic Supply!!!!

All in all it was a great cycle from domestic and def got the results I was looking for. Judge for yourself!!

4/8/2023 night show
You look great! Nice work and thank you for the review!

Products used

4/8/2023 night show
Great work bro!! Definitely using the best quality products and you add that in with hard work and you see the results!

Top Bottom