x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Domestic-supply.com Reviews

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Domestic-supply.com Reviews within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello. Please leave your reviews in this thread

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Re: Domestic-supply.com Reviews

Quote Quote posted by Chemaltered View Post
    Another first class experience with Greg and the team at DS!

Needed some more test E & hgh, they had me all set 3 days later.

Give DS a look, they’re A+!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness
    That is really great to hear sir! Thank you for posting

I have never been let down by Domestic Supply, they are next level with service and quick delivery. I wouldn’t even consider using another.

Quote Quote posted by Jlanspery1 View Post
    I have never been let down by Domestic Supply, they are next level with service and quick delivery. I wouldn’t even consider using another.

excellent brother! Domestic Supply is the best of the best!

TLDR: Bought Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply, tested as legit via samples sent to Jano

Have been a lurker, this is my first cycle ever, trying to keep it more lifestyle / light, so going with primo. I've read that this is the most faked product out there. I ordered Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply. Greg was very responsive & helpful, even suggested a lab to test with when I emailed him and mentioned my concerns re: fake primo – though to be unbiased, I naturally didn’t go with his recommendation. Have read good reviews on Domestic, the primo serial numbers checked out on the Balkan site, but I still don’t trust anything out there and I've seen the back & forth here, so I sent a blind sample to Jano, and here are the results along with my DS order confirmation. Not here to promote, I'd recommend you guys always test if you're uncertain, but hope this helps advance the discussion re: safe sources for primo.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jano Test Result.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	140481

I sent $1000 to him, changed/added to my order multiple times, he was very quick to respond, quick to acknowledge funds were received snd sent the products out quickly.

Ever thought about selling pt-141

Quote Quote posted by SLUMLORD View Post
    I sent $1000 to him, changed/added to my order multiple times, he was very quick to respond, quick to acknowledge funds were received snd sent the products out quickly.

Ever thought about selling pt-141
    Nice bro!! Thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Quote posted by hellobhai View Post
    TLDR: Bought Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply, tested as legit via samples sent to Jano

Have been a lurker, this is my first cycle ever, trying to keep it more lifestyle / light, so going with primo. I've read that this is the most faked product out there. I ordered Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply. Greg was very responsive & helpful, even suggested a lab to test with when I emailed him and mentioned my concerns re: fake primo – though to be unbiased, I naturally didn’t go with his recommendation. Have read good reviews on Domestic, the primo serial numbers checked out on the Balkan site, but I still don’t trust anything out there and I've seen the back & forth here, so I sent a blind sample to Jano, and here are the results along with my DS order confirmation. Not here to promote, I'd recommend you guys always test if you're uncertain, but hope this helps advance the discussion re: safe sources for primo.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jano Test Result.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	140481
    Excellent brother! I told everyone that this was the best primo I had used and I am quite the primo snob admittedly... Its been my favorite compound from the moment I used it so many years ago... I cannot say enough about the Balkan quality and im so happy you had this experience with it... thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro