Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-supply.com Reviews

I have never been let down by Domestic Supply, they are next level with service and quick delivery. I wouldn’t even consider using another.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

TLDR: Bought Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply, tested as legit via samples sent to Jano

Have been a lurker, this is my first cycle ever, trying to keep it more lifestyle / light, so going with primo. I've read that this is the most faked product out there. I ordered Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply. Greg was very responsive & helpful, even suggested a lab to test with when I emailed him and mentioned my concerns re: fake primo – though to be unbiased, I naturally didn’t go with his recommendation. Have read good reviews on Domestic, the primo serial numbers checked out on the Balkan site, but I still don’t trust anything out there and I've seen the back & forth here, so I sent a blind sample to Jano, and here are the results along with my DS order confirmation. Not here to promote, I'd recommend you guys always test if you're uncertain, but hope this helps advance the discussion re: safe sources for primo.View attachment 140481

I sent $1000 to him, changed/added to my order multiple times, he was very quick to respond, quick to acknowledge funds were received snd sent the products out quickly.

Ever thought about selling pt-141

I sent $1000 to him, changed/added to my order multiple times, he was very quick to respond, quick to acknowledge funds were received snd sent the products out quickly.

Ever thought about selling pt-141

Nice bro!! Thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TLDR: Bought Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply, tested as legit via samples sent to Jano

Have been a lurker, this is my first cycle ever, trying to keep it more lifestyle / light, so going with primo. I've read that this is the most faked product out there. I ordered Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply. Greg was very responsive & helpful, even suggested a lab to test with when I emailed him and mentioned my concerns re: fake primo – though to be unbiased, I naturally didn’t go with his recommendation. Have read good reviews on Domestic, the primo serial numbers checked out on the Balkan site, but I still don’t trust anything out there and I've seen the back & forth here, so I sent a blind sample to Jano, and here are the results along with my DS order confirmation. Not here to promote, I'd recommend you guys always test if you're uncertain, but hope this helps advance the discussion re: safe sources for primo.View attachment 140481

Excellent brother! I told everyone that this was the best primo I had used and I am quite the primo snob admittedly... Its been my favorite compound from the moment I used it so many years ago... I cannot say enough about the Balkan quality and im so happy you had this experience with it... thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yet again DS comes through, order was in my hands in 3 days, excellent communication and service.

Loving Balkans Test E.

Happy repeat client[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Just received another order from D-S a day earlier than expected. Legit fastest vendor & customer service. I've used them for years & highly recommend them.

Top Bottom