Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Supply BALKAN Test, Primo and Anavar Log...

dylangemelli

I am going to keep a log of my new Domestic Supply Test, Primo and Anavar BALKAN product log...

Just some things I want to touch on for those of you that don't know me or have not followed me... I am NOT and I repeat NOT trying to be Mr. Olympia... I have rarely ever bulked in the past and have zero intention of doing so whatsoever as I near 40 years old... If you dont like it or want to call me "small" then great you are entitled to your own opinion... Just understand that I could honestly care less about it... I care about what my wife thinks in terms of how I look, not random other men... LOL... so just keep that in mind if you want to make a crack about that...

I have said I was done cycling but I have different reasons right now... As you can see, I am keeping it quite light and you will really see that as far as my dosing goes... I am an endurance athlete... i run 10 miles per day and then stairclimb another 4-5 miles... I AM NOT changing that for anyone... That's what I enjoy, that's what makes me happy etc... Im too old to be concerned about others' wants for my body...

During the pandemic, I lost a lot of size, which I already really didn't have to begin with... With the stresses of opening a new businesses, it has completely consumed me and often times, I would not eat an entire day and that's very difficult on a person working out as much and hard as I do... I am only at 170 right now, which is about 10 lbs less than where I normally walk around... I am not trying to gain 20lbs. here... I want my strength back and I want much more definition back etc... Its still there but nothing like I have had in the past... I am only two days in and already feel a lot more strength.. I have a ways to go to get to where I want but I can already feel a difference... Im looking at 5-7 lbs for a gain here but more so with strength and muscle fullness being the goal... More than anything, i just want to feel good on cycle... Im done dealing with a bunch of side effects etc... Once again, too many times Ive dealt with that and have no desire whatsoever to deal with it now...

I do a 5 days lift week...

Monday is Chest, Traps and Back
Tuesday is shoulders and biceps
Wednesday is back and triceps
Thursday is Chest and traps
Friday is shoulders, biceps and triceps

Clearly I do legs everyday with all the cardio and from the several back injuries, i havent been able to squat or deadlift in 15 years or more... I run 10 miles per day and mix in another 5 miles between elliptical and/or stairclimber and then have various ab workouts I mix in... I also own a group fitness gym so often times I will get a class in as well but at times it can be a bit much...

I am honestly barely getting between 1500-1700 calories and thats simply because I have become used to that and basically am go go go from the moment I wake up so I have to work on getting in more calories and making it more of a priority...

All products are Domestic Supply Balkan Brand...

I will be running 250 mg of test cypionate... Thats where I always keep it and never go higher... I dont want the water etc... Im very estrogen prone and don't want to need a lot of ai either... Ive never responded well to high test and know exactly where to keep it to get what I want... 500 mg of primo is pretty standard for me and then 40 mg of anavar... I have not ran anavar in several years but don't want to deal with winstrol getting to me after 4-5 weeks... Hopefully anavar will be my friend here and not an enemy anymore LOL... The cycle will be 12 weeks... Anavar will be ran the first 6 weeks.. I will do my best to keep a few updates a week and will also do my best to keep everything on track! Enjoy...

Pretty sure thats what i wrote... pretty sure i went into full detail as to why as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just asking. That is an extremely low caloric intake for that amount of exercise. I completely understand and respect that you are an endurance athlete and not worried about size; we all have different goals. I just don't see how you are going to be able to put on the 5 pounds of muscle you are hoping for with that amount of physical activity and that low of calories.

I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just asking. That is an extremely low caloric intake for that amount of exercise. I completely understand and respect that you are an endurance athlete and not worried about size; we all have different goals. I just don't see how you are going to be able to put on the 5 pounds of muscle you are hoping for with that amount of physical activity and that low of calories.
LMFAO... did you read it dude? i said that was not normal and was being corrected and that was from opening a new business and with the stress and just lack of time... you didnt read anything i wrote... i think, after doing this 20 years i realize thats a low intake... im pretty certain of that

Update time...

I dont like to do daily updates because it gets repetitive and I want to show progress after a bit more time... I am beyond thrilled with this for many reason... The first is that after all these years and so many terrible anavar experiences, FINALLY I can report a good experience... I was very hopeful going into this and am beyond pleasantly surprised... I have veins in several different spots on my stomach especially popping out... Its hard to see with all my tattoos but I know where all my veins normally pop and there are several extras in many areas... Strength is where I am the happiest... My lifts have gone up tremendously in a short period of time... Obviously Im not the biggest guy and never have been but strength has generally been well ahead of my size... Shoulders are always my strongest... My best times I was pressing 100's for sets of 10 and im clearly not near that but i was able to do sets of 10 with 70's this week so I was very pleased with that... All lifts have gone up a very very significant amount in a short period of time... I have already added 5 very very clean lbs as well... I am still lacking in getting in enough calories... It has definitely improved but it's still low for most people, especially considering my output... That is mainly stress and work related but I am definitely getting that back up to a more consistent level as well... Of course I will continue to work on it and get it better... Here are a few updated pics, which I am sure you can see a difference from the first ones posted... Thank you to everyone for the support!

looking great brother! some dominant shoulders! 70s for 10 is still great brother! I can’t believe i’m seeing you run anavar, past years it was always winny as the oral of choice!
Keep killing it bro, let’s get those cals in!!

looking great brother! some dominant shoulders! 70s for 10 is still great brother! I can’t believe i’m seeing you run anavar, past years it was always winny as the oral of choice!
Keep killing it bro, let’s get those cals in!!
much appreciated brother!

Top Bottom