Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Supply BALKAN Test, Primo and Anavar Log...

Update time...

I dont like to do daily updates because it gets repetitive and I want to show progress after a bit more time... I am beyond thrilled with this for many reason... The first is that after all these years and so many terrible anavar experiences, FINALLY I can report a good experience... I was very hopeful going into this and am beyond pleasantly surprised... I have veins in several different spots on my stomach especially popping out... Its hard to see with all my tattoos but I know where all my veins normally pop and there are several extras in many areas... Strength is where I am the happiest... My lifts have gone up tremendously in a short period of time... Obviously Im not the biggest guy and never have been but strength has generally been well ahead of my size... Shoulders are always my strongest... My best times I was pressing 100's for sets of 10 and im clearly not near that but i was able to do sets of 10 with 70's this week so I was very pleased with that... All lifts have gone up a very very significant amount in a short period of time... I have already added 5 very very clean lbs as well... I am still lacking in getting in enough calories... It has definitely improved but it's still low for most people, especially considering my output... That is mainly stress and work related but I am definitely getting that back up to a more consistent level as well... Of course I will continue to work on it and get it better... Here are a few updated pics, which I am sure you can see a difference from the first ones posted... Thank you to everyone for the support!

Looking very solid!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

you are tempting me to run anavar. it has been years and i have always been scared to mess with it or primo cause of all the fakes

but now i am confident buying from domestic supply so i think i might have to take another run at both these steroids

Unfortunately I have some pretty bad news...

Yesterday there was a lot of ice on the ground from a snowy/rain mix the night before.. I was in a hurry in the morning and did not realize how icy it was and took a very bad fall. I fell and landed right on the corner of my step in the small of my back. Its pretty fucked up and i also hurt my shoulder pretty good... Nothing is broke but im barely able to move in any sort of direction. Im hoping for a fast recovery but this really fucking sucks. Ill keep things updated and try my best to rest and recover

Update time... So sorry for the delay in updates...

I have been so much more than pleased with how this has gone. I am up right at 7 lbs and body fat is very very low... I havent tested it, but im in far better condition now. Strength is the most noticeable thing at this point... I did expect that but not to this extent... i will be very honest, i was struggling with benching 135 for 10 when i started which was about as embarrassing to me as could be... I knew I tore myself down and really needed a serious rebuild.... Today I put up 225 for 10.. nothing to brag about clearly but from where i started, i was beyond pleased... shoulders has always been my strongest area... i was able to get 80's for sets of ten... nowhere near my previous highs in the past but definitely respectable, especially considering im still quite light... I am right near 176 and started at 169... I am still getting 10 miles per day in as usual... I had to take the rest of the week off several weeks ago when i took the fall on the ice... i definitely went against my own normal advice and didnt rest long enough and just pushed through, which is never smart, but im getting closer to 40 now and shit just hits you harder... however, i went to therapy every damn day and i was not about to let some fucking ice set me back again... so here we are almost 6 weeks in and i am very pleased so far... the first two pics im posting were where i started and the other two were taken today...

skinny1.jpg
skinny2.jpg

IMG-0183.jpg
IMG-0182.jpg

Top Bottom