Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply (test,tren,anadrol) log

Mike_wh00

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I was chosen to do a log for domestic supply. Which I am entirely excited and thrilled about. I have only mostly used ugl.
Very grateful to have been picked!

(Little info.)
Most of you know I did a winter bulk log of test npp dhb superdrol. That was a great cycle. All low doses mostly. I did a sarms bridge for 3 months after of lgd 43033 and yk11. I literally kept my strength and size from the cycle during the bridge. I still actually have most the size still. And I haven't been on anything all summer. Which leads me to let you know about my situation for the last month and a half. I went to the beach in early July for few days. I sprained my wrist. I couldn't lift. Couple weeks ago I sprained my ankle at work. I still worked but I haven't lifted for almost the passed two months. I only lost about 8 lbs. I have a pic im posting what I am now. Still very close to what I was. I build quality muscle and naturally am muscular. Literally. Starting lifting last week again.

Started cycle this week. Pinning every mon and Thurs.

Cycle layout is
Test 500 weekly
Tren 400 weekly
Anadrol 75 first week. 100 mg
4 weeks
Amorasin 12.5 eod to start
Cycle support

I will post several times a week about progress, diet, work outs. Will include pics weekly.

https://ibb.co/4JNR7yn

I was chosen to do a log for domestic supply. Which I am entirely excited and thrilled about. I have only mostly used ugl.
Very grateful to have been picked!

(Little info.)
Most of you know I did a winter bulk log of test npp dhb superdrol. That was a great cycle. All low doses mostly. I did a sarms bridge for 3 months after of lgd 43033 and yk11. I literally kept my strength and size from the cycle during the bridge. I still actually have most the size still. And I haven't been on anything all summer. Which leads me to let you know about my situation for the last month and a half. I went to the beach in early July for few days. I sprained my wrist. I couldn't lift. Couple weeks ago I sprained my ankle at work. I still worked but I haven't lifted for almost the passed two months. I only lost about 8 lbs. I have a pic im posting what I am now. Still very close to what I was. I build quality muscle and naturally am muscular. Literally. Starting lifting last week again.

Started cycle this week. Pinning every mon and Thurs.

Cycle layout is
Test 500 weekly
Tren 400 weekly
Anadrol 75 first week. 100 mg
4 weeks
Amorasin 12.5 eod to start
Cycle support

I will post several times a week about progress, diet, work outs. Will include pics weekly.

https://ibb.co/4JNR7yn

This is a real power test/tren log from D-S
loving it

Top Bottom