Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing a tbol only cycle

JacobLucas

I am setting up a turinabol tbol only cycle.
My stats are 6’1’’ and 190 pounds and my body fat is like 13%
I have use both orals and injectables since my early twenties. But now with a family I just want to stick to orals. Was thinking about doing 6 weeks at 40 mg a day oh, what else do I need with it to run this right

I have use both orals and injectables since my early twenties. But now with a family I just want to stick to orals. Was thinking about doing 6 weeks at 40 mg a day oh, what else do I need with it to run this right

I like tbol only cycles but go a bit bigger.

8 weeks
50mgs tbol per day
12.5mgs aromasin per week (yes 1 dose)
7 caps n2guard day organ liver kidney support
preworkout cardazol 3 caps, energy and pumps + cardio

N2Guard on and a proper PCT off.

i would add test or at least a few sarms along with it... you absolutely need n2guard as you are running a toxic oral steroid as well...

Tbol is good solo cycle, but dose should be up to 50mgs and consider 8-10 weeks and full PCT after

Just a question but why only orals because of the family now? The orals are going to suppress you anyways your should at least throw low dose test in. If using only orals I would run a sarms stack from sarms.forsale

Top Bottom