Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing my first-ever sarm cycle

Huenms

I'm not sure which sarm cycle you're supposed to use as a newbie
I'm 25 years old
I'm 5 foot 10 in tall
160 lb
there are like 6 sarms out there for sale, I'm not sure which one is the best for me
my goals are to put on lean muscle mass. I also would like to possibly bulk in the future so something that adds more weight would be nice

the sarms triple stack is always a great way to get things started... its a tried and true stack for nearly a decade and while its 3 sarms in total, the sides are minimal and the results are very nice!

you can get everything you need at umbrella labs or sarms4sale!

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I'm not sure which sarm cycle you're supposed to use as a newbie
I'm 25 years old
I'm 5 foot 10 in tall
160 lb
there are like 6 sarms out there for sale, I'm not sure which one is the best for me
my goals are to put on lean muscle mass. I also would like to possibly bulk in the future so something that adds more weight would be nice

if you want to get lean and put on muscle try a recomp stack for 12 weeks

cardarine gw 20mgs
testolone rad 25mgs
ostarine mk 50mgs

First sarms cycles are the best.

Typical first cycle.
20mgs cardarine gw
25mgs testolone rad140

Top Bottom