Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing an injectable only cycle

wamiro

I’m 25 years old
5’10’’
188 pounds
12% body fat
I've done two cycles but I use oral anabolic steroids and never use injectables. my friend uses injectables and says they are better. If I was to do just an injectable cycle using testosterone and equipoise how much dosing should I expect to do to get good results

you are too young to be using steroids man... im definitely not advising that to you.. sarms is one thing but at your age, you are making a big mistake

I would hold off at your age. You are very young and will likely regret what will come later on from early use of steroids. I would think about this

I’m 25 years old
5’10’’
188 pounds
12% body fat
I've done two cycles but I use oral anabolic steroids and never use injectables. my friend uses injectables and says they are better. If I was to do just an injectable cycle using testosterone and equipoise how much dosing should I expect to do to get good results

i would do 125mg test and 500mgs EQ. you can also add in an oral if you wish

I’m 25 years old
5’10’’
188 pounds
12% body fat

25 young but you can do 500mgs testosterone only no problem with n2guard aromasin

Top Bottom