Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing a hexatropin cycle

komari3s

Is this product effective to increase HGH levels like it's profile explains?
I used to take the actual HGH but I had to stop since it cost a lot of money and didn't see anything out of it compared to Testosterone.
Hexatropin seems to be way more affordable, so I need some reviews on it's effectiveness.

It honestly won't do anything. Save your money.

The best thing you can take to naturally increase growth hormone levels in the body is the SARM nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output in the body. It will be WAY stronger then any sort of amino acid 'gh' booster.

You can read up more on nutrobal here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Nutrobal is by far your best bet for a legal cost effective alternative to HGH. I would say it's equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day.

I used to take the actual HGH but I had to stop since it cost a lot of money and didn't see anything out of it compared to Testosterone.
Hexatropin seems to be way more affordable, so I need some reviews on it's effectiveness.

Usually you get what you pay for. HGH, if legit, is proven to be very beneficial in the long run. Now if you want to achieve same benefits with hexatropin by saving money, its not going to do more than the hgh that you actually were getting

If something is too cheap for what it is, it should be a cause for concerns. HGH can not be cheap, so most probably this is some fake GH product, or maybe an extremely underdosed one. The worst part about it is that you would need quite some time to find that out, since HGH takes a lot of time to start acting.

Instead, you might as well consider using Nutrobal - it will also increase your GH, but it will do so in a natural way by increasing its production, hence it will not suppress your GH production later on. Besides, it works so much faster, and there is no need for injections. I used it personally a couple of times, and boy does it work. You just need to make sure that you are getting the real stuff, such as the one sold on sarms1.com

i agree with the boys above

i have talked about HGH and that the only way to get it is from an anti aging clinic which costs a fortune. it is sort of a scam in its own right to charge people 6 figures a year

getting UGL hgh from china you are wasting your money, no telling what you are getting.

best thing is nutrobal from sarms1

As you said, real HGH is very expensive. Your best bet would be Nurtobal for the reasons explained in the above posts. Great product.

Top Bottom