Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does your body get used to high doses of AS?

V-SHAPE 2

I was wondering if ones body needs high doses to grow if they do one high dose cycle?

For example if some guy does a cycle of test at 250mg weekly and gets good gains, then for a second cycle does 1000mg Test and 600 Deca. Will his body need high doses for the rest of his future cycles or can he make good gains with a 500mg test/300mg deca cycle?

Not if you shotgun.

Not if you shot gun the drugs.

Mix up 5-10 drugs in a cycle and your receptors will have a hardtime adapting.

The people who have to increase the dose constantly are those who are stupid enough to use one drug a cycle or do not shotgun regularly.

With a decent amount of time off after a heavy cycle you should still be able to get good gains off a lighter cycle.

I don't know about this "shotgunning" theory but if you are way over your natural potential due to AS then you may find it necessary to keep upping the doses each time out. I think the further over your genetic potential you get the more you will need to grow at all...Eventaully guys are doing a gram of test 600 mg of deca 50 mg of dbol/day and still only gaining 5-10 lbs on a cycle???

Shotgunning works

Shotgunning works and it is not a theory hehe many people use it and get great results.
The first couple of cycles are the most important as most people who start steriods think more is better so they get great results for a few cycles than have to increase it over and over as the body gets used to it.

Shotgunning 10 drugs is ALOT safer and more effective; as the TOTAL dose is still the same; it is the different combinations that really confuse the receptors.
Once you try shotgun you will NEVER go back to anything else again.

Shotgunning safe???????????????????

WTF dude?

Can you please show me a link to where your knowledge is being derived from?

No different.

It does not increase your total steroid intake for example if you take 4 of drug A, you instead take 2 of drug A and 2 of drug B.
It does not mean taking 4 drug A and 4 of drug B etc.
It is the same amount but the mixture will just decrease adaption.
Steroids are no different from any other drug if you take the same one over time the effect on you will decrease.
Shotgunning just extends the "life" and effect of it.

shotgunning?... So tell me how can I mix up to ten different roids on one cycle? Do you mean a sort of blitz cycle where each compound is taken for like 2 weeks or something like that? If that's what you mean, you better have some quick acting drugs, there's no point shooting cyp or sust for a few weeks...

Oh yeah one more thing:

Your point is correct, if I take f.ex EQ, test, tren and anadrol I get the full "special" benefits of these roids, eq makes me hungry, test...well test is best..., tren has IGF-1 stimulating properties, anadrol increases red blood cell count and gives water retention (sometimes a good thing).

But: What I don't understand is that if you plan to take like 1500mg of roids per week, and you plan on using 10 different compunds... now how the hell do you shotgun them so that every roid can give it's effect? I am pretty sure that 5mg dbol, 100mg test, 100mg tren, 100mg EQ etc. are so small amounts that they won't help... of course they grow muscle, but 100mg eq won't make you hungry and 100mg tren per week won't do much in terms of IGF 1 stimulation.

My opinion is; take different roids for specific goals, and don't use too much, but don't take mickey mouse doses that don't do anything. I think that 5 roids per cycle is somewhat a maximum amount. (For us non competitive folks).

F.ex. test as a base 500mg, eq for hunger and vascularity 400mg, deca for joints and some mass 200mg, anadrol for strength for the first weeks, then switch to anavar to keep strength up while the anadrol bloat is pissed away. Just an example...

Top Bottom