Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does two days on two off for orals work?

cheeks

does taking some of the harsher orals like dbol and adrol in a two days on two off fashion to avoid receptor downgrade and toxicity work?(making the assumption that it would be stacked with an injectable) Or is this just another AS theory that sounds interesting on paper and does not work in the real world.

thanks for any input.

Well, you may see some gains, maybe. Orals usually only stay active for hours at a time, that is why most should be taken in several dosages throughout the day. If you take 2 days off you will lose the effects.

The only orals that some people claim you can use two on two off are clen, but let me tell you from experience that is bullshit. Use orals everyday, keep your blood levels constant. Shit use orals twice a day even three we are here to get big.

I was reading an article in MuscleMag and it stated that former
Mr. Olympia Larry Scott precontest cycle consisted of 2 Dianabol tabs per week. This is from the November 2001 issue page 186 if you read for yourselves.

wil is jakked said:
I was reading an article in MuscleMag and it stated that former
Mr. Olympia Larry Scott precontest cycle consisted of 2 Dianabol tabs per week. This is from the November 2001 issue page 186 if you read for yourselves.

Yes, he probably did but we also drove a horse and a buggy back then too.

You must take orals every day. In a perfect world you would take a portion of a pill and a portion of a shot every hour.

Top Bottom