Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does TRT Cause Hair thinning?

petbetklin

what's up everybody, so I was diagnosed with low test levels and I will be starting my trt next week , my question is if trt dose can cause any type of hair thinning or loss?

hormones are going to convert to DHT in the body. either your own body will convert the hormones or your exogenous hormones will

if you have naturally low test levels and then go on a TRT dose of test then yeah it will increase the chances of hair loss. but it isn't extreme.

grab yourself n2shampoo

Yes, any type of testosterone can cause hair thinning if you're genetically susceptible. Whether it's totally natural or exogenous. As a matter of fact if you had your nuts cut off before you reached puberty you wouldn't go bald even if you had the gene.

That's the real reason women don't experience male pattern baldness (although many do experience some thinning of their hair at some point). They don't have testicles.

It can contribute to hair loss but more importantly is whether or not you are genetically prone to MPB. There really isn't much you can do other than use a good anti hair loss shampoo (n2shampoo, nizoral), and rogaine. Just stay away from those DHT blockers like finasteride and dutasteride. Those have really bad sexual side effects.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of a good anti-hairloss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray[/FONT]

Top Bottom