Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does tren enthante give same effect as tren acetate????

shape

cutting do not want to shoot everyday so was thinking about tren enthanate-anybody use it and have good results with say 500mg weekly???

shape said:
cutting do not want to shoot everyday so was thinking about tren enthanate-anybody use it and have good results with say 500mg weekly???

Same drug, longer acting ester.......

DIV

shape said:

Good cutting aas, comparable to the old parabolan.

The difference is that Enan will start slower but build a higher blood level of tren over the first few weeks. I like it a lot. But because I get angry at the wrong people sometimes on Tren I would rather use the acetate because if it's get stupid I can shut it off faster.

Ulter said:
The difference is that Enan will start slower but build a higher blood level of tren over the first few weeks. I like it a lot. But because I get angry at the wrong people sometimes on Tren I would rather use the acetate because if it's get stupid I can shut it off faster.

I agree completely, you have a very short fuse when using tren and its nice to have the ability to shut it down fast if it becomes a problem. :evil:

Ulter said:

I don't think anyone has seen you angry, Ulter....

Perhaps we should.

DIV

the strengthgains on acetate has been alot more radical and better then with enanthate and parabolan for me if you count by mg. But try it by yourself bro i can't tell you how it will work for you

Top Bottom