Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Testosterone Suspension Come in a white liquid that separates when sitting?

MrSkinny

I have 30cc of 50mg Winny from Upjohn and alot of people tell me that there is alot of fakes going around. Does it separate.

i think u got crap man send me ur fake winny and i'll trade u for some methytest tabs:D nah sounds like u got the real deal winstrol V. It's not Testosterone suspension it's stanozolol do a search on it and learn about steroids be4 you start poking yourself

Both will seperate. But which drug are you talking about. Test suspension or winny 50. Both are water based products with a milky appearance and both will separate after sitting.

Nautica

"suspension" means one material is mixed but not dissolved in a liquid, so yet it seperates, have to shake it up a bit

It does separate!

I know that winny separates. I wanted to know whether it is common for winny to be faked using Test. My winny clearly separates completely when left to sit. Anything else that I can look for to find out if it is the real deal?? Will drinking it lose alot of the potency of the winny??? I am scared to take test for I will be taking some other AS and I don't want to touch the test for I am a leisure BB...

The microfined Stanazolic doesnt really totally separate. The upper layer of water is always a little cloudy. Othe non-micrfined winnys and test suspensions separate to clear water.

They are not going to fake winny by using a more expensive test suspension.

be like using anavar to fake clen.

Top Bottom