Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does testosterone make any else feel like "the shit"? (A tribute to testosterone)

ocisbomb

I went out with an old girlfriend from high school last thursday to a club that's notorious for hot (gold-diggers) chicks looking for rich old dudes. I am on a test/deca/dbol cycle, and I am SO fucking cocky (not normally, only around really attractive women). Somehow I was had 4 (9's and 10's, four stars..) girls practically fighting for my attention. On my way to the bathroom, I had this CUTE hot little hawaiian girl grab me in the hallway, hand me a little note that said, "You're hot. I'm not feeling like competing with those bimbo's so just call me and we'll hook up some other time." Had her # on it.

Is this the juice?

Just feeling like THE FUCKING MAN? My god.. Game..You know how some nights you just have it, and some nights you don't? I've never been so ON in my life. I was unstoppable, a vaginal wrecking crew, getting more ass than a toilet seat, not even the hottest chick in there was good enough for me (as I would have had them believe, actually, they were so hot that normally, I'd beg to eat their used underwear). I've never had chicks with their hands all over me like that before. Had to buy new clothes that fit a little better, but I had a tight shirt on.. I felt like a cheap piece of meat. I fucking love this. I'm not going to break my routine, but I'm really tempted to just go out every night for the attention. God I'm a whore. Testosterone is awesome. Too bad you have to cycle this stuff. I'd live on it.

It's funny, I don't sleep around, but I did go home with this chick from high school, and she basically tried to molest me as I casually just kept denying her. (Why? I have no idea, afraid the deca might embarrass me or something..) She had her hands all over me and stuff, loved it. Maybe it's just because I've haven't pulled this much ass since high school...She kept commenting on what great shape I got into after high school. My little secret there, babe. ;)

The funny thing is.. This weekend I've received (and not answered of course, standard protocol, call back in 3 days) phone calls from 3 other girls that I was with in high school, which are also friends of hers, practically begging to see me.. The things I'm wondering are, how did they get my number, and what did she tell them about me?? Must have been something good because it's rare that you can actually detect horniness in the female voice, but in 2/3, it was unmistakable.

I love steroids. I pull ass. I rule. I am unstoppable. I'll quit sucking my own dick now. Just wanted to say thanks.

I get that alot, i swear chicks can "smell" the extra test flowing thru your body.
Enjoy it!

RADAR

That must be it.. maybe like those pheremones or whatever those bullshit perfumes are..

Oh, another funny story, I got my blood checked right after I started my cycle and the when the results came in my test level was EXTREMELY high and these two nurses were just in awe.. asking me all the questions.. do I have a girlfriend, etc...

haaha, I got my bloodwork 6 weeks in my test was 2492... was pretty neet seeing the levels read like that

I never really thought of the test being some kind of pheremone, but shit, that could be true... I have noticed an increase in attention while I'm out, it might just be the confidence but it could also be an instinctual thing for the ladies

I have read that testosterone makes you smell different. That's a fact. I'm going to break open a vial and use it as aftershave some day.

RADAR said:
I get that alot, i swear chicks can "smell" the extra test flowing thru your body.
Enjoy it!

RADAR

I'm on HRT and my Dr. told me the same thing! And, you are both correct. I have my test up to 1200 in a range of 1200 and I feel exactly like ocisbomb yr round. But, I don't fuck w/deca, so I don't have to worry about performance. (Because, I likes to please the ladies ;) )

Top Bottom