Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does a Test Prop cycle = significant increase in nutrient partitioning?

azzap1992

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody could shed some light on the nutrient partitioning effects of running a cycle of Test Proponiate. (Nutrient partitioning meaning a greater percentage of surplus calories are being used for muscle building rather than to be stored as fat). No matter how small my calorie surpluses are (and believe me I calorie count to perfection), when I bulk I always gain notiicable fat along with the muscle... I would consider myself an endomorph. Does test change this scenario, and would I be able to go on an 8 week bulk, eat at a small surplus and gain muscle + remain at the same body fat?

My aim is maintaining a lean 10% body fat physique which I have finally achieved after months of dieting, but I have undone weeks of dieting with a few bad days of eating in the past, it is very annoying...

I'm keen to hear scientific data/personal experiences from everyone

You're not going to get a lot of help with questions like this around here. If you want people to respond.. bring up N2Guard, HCGenerate, and Sarms :)

Steroids, for the most part are good at calorie partitioning and is one of their benefits. Some are better than others (tren is king).

Test will change the scenario a bit, with the amount of calories you can eat and stay lean. But I would not overdue it. I'd shoot for a 500 calories surplus or deficit, whether you are trying to bulk or cut.

Thanks for the reply Dre. Yeah I've researched that tren actually lowers the threshold of calories needed to maintain and basically makes it possible to gain muscle on a moderate calorie deficit, which is fascinating/awesome. I'll definitely be keeping it below a 500 cal surplus regardless. I've also read that all AAS do improve partitioning as you've said, was just wondering how substantial this effect is with test in comparison to other compounds (i.e. Tren, Var, etc).

Anyone else?

Thanks for the reply Dre. Yeah I've researched that tren actually lowers the threshold of calories needed to maintain and basically makes it possible to gain muscle on a moderate calorie deficit, which is fascinating/awesome. I'll definitely be keeping it below a 500 cal surplus regardless. I've also read that all AAS do improve partitioning as you've said, was just wondering how substantial this effect is with test in comparison to other compounds (i.e. Tren, Var, etc).

Anyone else?

Tren is superior to any other in this effect. You can eat a hell of a surplus and get leaner and leaner by the day. Every steroid will do this to some effect and test is ok at it. Don't fall prey to that bs that prop is a cutting drug because its no better then any other test at it. Control the diet and the bloat and you can use test for cutting or any other steroid. Tren is the only exception where you can still eat foods you like along with your diet and get lean.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Thanks JoeBlow, and yep I'm aware it's not a cutting drug any more than Test E or C is. I'm a firm follower of calories in vs calories out being the final determinant of muscle gains/fat loss. It's just interesting that you hear anavar, winny, masteron etc talked about as "cutting drugs" - they each have various effects on water retention and muscle hardness but all of these are temporary and obviously goes away when the cycle ends. Tren as you've mentioned is proven to have crazy calorie partitioning effects making it ideal for a lean bulk. So other than Tren does anyone think any other AAS have above average partitioning effects?

You're not going to get a lot of help with questions like this around here. If you want people to respond.. bring up N2Guard, HCGenerate, and Sarms :)

or maybe he should wait longer than an hour on a Saturday night to get a response.. some of us actually sleep or go out

Thanks for the insight, so basically other than Tren, would you say the properties of all other AAS in terms of partitioning are pretty much on par?

Haha fair point! Well I'm aussie so it was a relaxing Sunday when I posted this lol

Top Bottom