Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Test make your penis larger or thicker?

B

batgirl

I'm curious if Test really would do this. Remember someone saying this. If it does make it longer and thicker is it permanent?
my B/f says he hopes it does so he can try it but i'm satisfy with what he's got but wouldn't mind an increase either ;-)

If I may Fellas:

Unfortunately sweety, it won't help your boyfriend with growth to his penis. Here's the real bad news, it will make everything else on him grow making his penis look even smaller. I hope there wasn't a problem with his shaft being to small and you both thought test was the solution. I recommend the penis pump 2K.

Later Jr.

wouldnt all the increased blood flow, give u a larger flacid size, and also harder erections?? i would think all that extra bloodflow would have some kinda effect

It may seem a bit larger while on due to the increased blood flow and the test will make it half hard alot of the time but it's not permanent:(

nope doesnt increase size at all but i think ull be quite happy with his sex drive....when im on test i get so fuckin horny...im about to start my cycle tommorow and now i have no girlfriend so i better find someone to mate with quick lol- lexus

Hi Batgirl - test, or more specifically its derivate DHT is responsible for penile growth I believe, but only during puberty. I doubt if it will have any effect post-puberty, but you never do know. Maybe the mechanism by which such gowth occurrs could still be operative. I doubt it though - and I certainly wouldn't expect anything dramatic. If test could make your penis grow there'd be a lot more steroid use and abuse than there is now, and the surgeons and snake oil salesmen wouldn't have a market. i reckon you should just do the best with what you've got available :)

Cheers.

GH + penis thickness

Every time I used gh (was prescribed of course) my penis was thicker, I think this is due to the water retention i would get. Every time i went on my X would say," you seem like you got bigger".

i know this sounds retarded but i know a guy on 2 amps of sust ed (thats 3500 mg of test a week).. his girlfriendS cannot keep up with him...

Top Bottom