Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Test Make You Sweat Like a Pig? And smell like one too?

curling

Man, it seems I am sweating more now when I work out especially cardio? It that a side? I mean I literally soak my t shirt doing cadio on the back and front.

I just feel like my engine is goin way more than normal when on Test, so when I workout I sweat more than compared to when im not on gear in general

was going to ask the same question.im on test 700ml per week and sweat like pig.on nights out have to wear dark tops to hide my minging pits.
might stick panty liners on my arm pits

It is very hard for me to tell. I sweat all the time. I sweat in the winter, I sweat just hainging out with friends watching TV, its all the freaking time, but it is mainly just underarm sweating that I have a major problem with. It is such a pain in the ass. I work in 30 degree temps for 12hrs on the weekends and my job does not require a great deal of physical activity and I still sweat like a pig. My shirt is soaked with sweat from my armpits.

Top Bottom