Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Tbol offer any advantages over Dbol in a bulking cycle? n/m

you need to hang around and LOOK around a little bit... putting up 4 or 5 posts in a row with no message body just mainly questions that have been answered 80 BAJILLION times... is pretty poor form IMO........ that kind of stuff just says to me that you arent ready for what you are asking about anyway.

People who ARE ready look, listen and LEARN way before EVER making a single post... THOSE are the ones that understand this and truly want to be a part of it and make some EFFORT to gain their own knowledge.

Do not preach to me please, your tone is quite rude and patronising.

I have read extensively, done several short test based cycles and have extensive throws, weightlifting, and powerlifting experience both as a competitor and coach.

I believe it would be obvious that these simple questions are not just for me... but for all interested parties, and these are quite debatable issues.

i was looking for members personal opinions and experiences.

I thank those who kindly replied with helpfull comments.

bigthrower said:

I have read extensively, done several short test based cycles and have extensive throws, weightlifting, and powerlifting experience both as a competitor and coach.

I believe it would be obvious that these simple questions are not just for me... but for all interested parties, and these are quite debatable issues.

Fuckin great day isnt it! Nicely worded reply but its obvious your asking for yourself

bigthrower said:

Yes I was preaching and yes I was being patronizing? Your point?

You are 39 years old and cant do your own simple research? A 10 minute search for steroid profiles would yield answers to all of your questions... especially the andriol question...

Or a look around this board addressing Winstrol for bulking cycles... also address 10 times a week minimum.

I just ask that people do some of their own leg work.... Not too much to ask, its sad people are so fucking lazy these days and want everything spoon fed to them.

Get a life !

research is one thing and just asking whether anyone has had any successful experiences with it is another, and that's after the research to see if in the real world anyone has found any use for it.

like I say, I'm injecting Test Enanthate, but I hate injecting, so i want to absolutely maximise my cycles with various orals, I really hate injecting, popping pills is easy, and if i can maximise the results, one cycle is preferable to two,
thanks to all who have given their personal experience with various compounds to my Qs

Top Bottom