Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does spot shooting work

stevie g

does spot shooting work, like to get traps a little bigger and was wondering if it does, and if it does why isn't my glutes bigger. thanks guys

it defiantely works. my arms grew half an inch from fina shots everyday. why your glutes arent bigger?, well the glute is the biggest mucle in the body, so when you shoot the oil into it, you wont notice that much change as opposed to shooting into a small mucle like a tricep.

Does this "spot shooting" only work when using fina or can you do it with sust /deca ect. ??? And if it would how much of a difference would it be ?

well yes and no

does it make the muscle grow at that spot---No,if this was true we would have legs from hell and glutes also

now where it does help----i feel when you inject it in a smaller muscle group that you fill the muscle and in turn strech the sack in which the muscle is in and this in turn allows that muscle to grow better----so for this part yes it does and i feel it doesn't matter what juice you put in them----i use test enth for my bi's

i also use a U-100 1/2 insulin pin for the injections

FLEX

Not everyone will agree, but I for one am a big believer in site injecting for local growth. And I agree w/ the above statements that it's probably only effective for the smaller muscle groups like bis, tris, and calves. I've used Winny in my bis and gotten good results. Now I'm doing Winny in the bis again, and Primo in the tris... so far, so good :). Probably all roids will work somewhat, but I think that some are considered to be somewhat better than others for local growth... e.g. Winny and Sust. Run a search for "site injecting" and "local growth" and you'll find a lot of good info. Good luck!

Top Bottom