Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does S4 have positive effects on MPB?

FlexManning

I got interested again in trying andarine (S4) and ostarine (MK-2866) in a long stretch between cycles and I had kind of discounted S4 because of the vision sides. Seeing it was pretty inexpensive right now I looked into it again and I notice there is a lot of stuff on the net about it decreasing prostate size indicating it may block DHT in some way. Any experience with this or knowledge of relative studies?

S23 is what you want to take a look at. it was developed as a male contraceptive. it was briefly for sale at sarms1 but pulled due to the cost.. a bottle costs $400+ because it is so hard to produce and find pure product

hopefully in the future they will work their magic and bring it back at an affordable price

i was lucky enough to try it and within days my lifts were up and I could feel a difference, it was pretty potent shit

Andarine S4 will increase your strength - that is a given. However, I can not recall it reducing the prostate size, so I can not judge on this one.

I actually read some studies where S4 DID have mild anti-DHT properties in rats.

DHT is not something you want to block completely but limiting DHT will reduce the risk of hair loss.

SARMS are completely anabolic substances anyways so side effects like hair loss are impossible. If you are worried about loosing hair, you have nothing to worry about with using ostarine + S4

I haven't read this study yet but it does sound interesting. I have never had any real issues with vision in S4. Keep it at 50mg per day and you should be fine.

Top Bottom