Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does the quality of food matter on cycle?

raybeezer11

If you are hitting your calorie mark but the food is junk would that negatively effect your results versus someone eating super clean? Macros for Macros would it make a difference ?

eating shitty will affect your performance.. I do not know how it is possible to eat a hot dog and cake and then hit the gym and put in a good workout.. you would feel like crap the whole time

also the body knows the difference between processed junk and organic whole foods. your body will digest a slice of watermelon very different then a twinkie even if they were the same calories. it takes way more energy for it to digest that twinkie

the calorie thing is just ONE component. it would be like solving a calculus answer using 2+2 =4 vs. a long drawn out formula.. you might end up with 4 as the final answer but that doesn't mean it is correct

You wouldnt put sunflower oil in a ferrari's gas tank. You would only put premium fuel for it to run efficiently you only should put premium foods in your body not garbage!

It absolutely matters. In theory, yes, you can lose weight by eating shit as long as you are in a deficit every day. The problem is that your organs will not be healthy and you will feel terrible. If you are fueling your body with healthy food you will feel great and develop a long term lifestyle.

Come on man. Is that a serious question?

Does the quality of your workouts matter or does all that matter is that you go to the gym?

Of course it matters dude

Come on man. Is that a serious question?

Does the quality of your workouts matter or does all that matter is that you go to the gym?

Of course it matters dude
im with you and wondering if this is even a serious question... i dont how this is not common sense... i mean, come on.. like roy said, would you put sunflower oil in a ferrari? this makes zero sense...

Top Bottom