Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Propecia make you feel like crap?

SuperOne

Just a question to those who use it regularily OFF cycle for hairloss, does it make you feel like crap?

As in brain fog, fatigue, loss of zest for life, less training endurance,water retention or facial bloating,ect?

Do you notice a difference as to how you feel on Propecia, and off Propecia?

Thanks.

lol - you just ticked off the package insert side effects listing.

finasteride sucks.

there are many threads here talking about the negative effects. It DOES save your hair tho.

yes it can make you feel like crap and those feelings can continue after you stop taking the meds. My only advice besides not ever taking it is to cease consumption at first sign of any of the aforementioned side effects. Get a hormone panel before you start for good measure.

Duta is like poison literally.

I wonder why some people get bad sides, and some dont.

I would really like to know why.

A lot of the side effects people seem to get from Propecia/Avodart is hypothyroid/adrenal fatigue type side effects.

SuperOne said:
Duta is like poison literally.

I wonder why some people get bad sides, and some dont.

I would really like to know why.

A lot of the side effects people seem to get from Propecia/Avodart is hypothyroid/adrenal fatigue type side effects.

i had not cycled in 1.5 years--and duta made me go back on just to feel like someone other than one of the golden girls--great hair but i think i know why the ended the clinical trials for hair loss---

Got some bad brain fog from it after about a month, quit taking it as I can probably get away w/out it for my hair and feel much better

I've been taking it on and off cycle, never had any problems with it and its the real deal propecia, never ANY side effects except a nice, thick, full head of hair

SuperOne said:
Just a question to those who use it regularily OFF cycle for hairloss, does it make you feel like crap?

As in brain fog, fatigue, loss of zest for life, less training endurance,water retention or facial bloating,ect?

Do you notice a difference as to how you feel on Propecia, and off Propecia?

Thanks.

you can add loss of libido to that list for me...

Last edited:
Top Bottom