Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Prolactin really cause Gyno ??

fitwizard

I was wondering if Prolactin can really cause gyno or just lactation ? I am with Gyno signs for along time using Arimidex and also started using Nolvadex 2 days ago at 60mb ED, but signs are still there, itchiness and some paid when touching them.

I was wondering if it's not estrogen, can prolactin cause the same symptoms as Estrogen & Progesterone in the nipples ?

Been started taking Vitex at 1g a day, but really don't want all these Deprenyl and other presciption stuff, heard they are full of side-effects.

But if prolactin cannot cause gyno and it's just some clear liquid that does nothing except be there, so let it be.

yes you can get gyno from Prolactin, also its very rare .
go ASAP and do a hormonal profile by a simpale blood test and spcifiy that you want to know youre Prolactin levels,
that would give you the best indication.

I posed this question a while back and did not receive an answer or any supporting evidence. It is reported that elevated prolactin can and will cause fluid build up but I have never seen any evidence that it causes true Gynecomastia (hard lumps). Does any one have any evidence that clearly identifies prolactins role in Gyno?

I got gyno 4 months after my deca/winny cycle.....did a blood test and everything was normal but the prolactin levels......it was high. So I guess you can get prolactin gyno...
hope this help.

Top Bottom