Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Organon still make anabolic steroids?

gorillahung

Back when I was young and doing gear, I'd always get Organon Sustanon. It was great stuff. I read that Organon was purchased by another pharmaceutical company. Do they still make their steroids using the Organon name? I found their stuff to be the best (as long as you didn't get stuck with a counterfeit). I once had a stash of Sustanon amps that I kept for over 10 years. I didn't use them because I had to stop training due to injuries. When I began training again recently (16 months ago), I used them and despite expiring 8 years ago, the stuff still was potent as was confirmed by lab results showing my testosterone levels. I'm just wondering if they are still making their products.

I have never heard of that lab before. Your best bet would be to head on over to evolutionary.org and post a thread in the source reviews section.

The approved sources on evolutionary.org are excellent. If you are looking for a source, you can't go wrong ordering from one of them. Most of the US members on the board order from roid mass -> https://www.roidmass.com/?tracking=56c1c38261f70

the last time i used organon was almost a decade ago. and yes they were great stuff, but pricey

i wouldn't bother spending a fortune on them even if they were still around for 2 reasons

1. if you find a quality approved source the gear is just as good for half the price http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?
2. pharm grade gear unless you are handed it by a pharmacist is being faked heavily these days, it really is a shame

I have seen their stuff floating around. I wouldn't pay extra for it though. There are lots of good sources if you look around. Check out the approved source section at evolutionary.org

Top Bottom