Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does muscle memory work post cycle?

slowmo214

If you lose lean mass after a cycle, shouldn't muscle memory still work? I mean, technically you should be able to get it back fairly quick as the situation is simlar to restarting training after a layoff. However, for some reason it doesn't quite work like this. Anyone know the specifics?

I think it depends on whether or not the gear is bumping you past your natural potential. If not, then muscle memory may apply provided that your natural test production gets back to normal. Those are my thoughts, anyone else?

yes, i think so too Nathan

roids are bringing you to a higher level, but when roids are not there anymore, you can fall back to your natural level. So the problem is how can i keep it.

Put it like this...That's like saying when a pro bodybuilder goes off the juice that he will keep the size he has if he keeps training...so no :)

if you loose a considerable amount of wieght right after a cycle most likely what you lost was never lean mass but rather water.

Bro,
I know this much from personal experience.
Back before bootcamp, I was running 250mg sus and 200mg EQ for like 6 weeks just to edge out my physique for the summer. Well I was 6'3'' about 212 hard as nails with a six pack visible. I took my last dose of sus a week before basic, and proceeded to drop down to 182 with a little belly. (no proper nutrition, not enough sleep, no weight training, etc.) Anyway, within about 2 months of graduating boot camp, I got back up to 210....but man, you just don't have that "look" that "glow" AS gives you. and the six pack is very hard to get at 215 these days...Take it for what you will. i hope made sense.
Marauder out.

Top Bottom