Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does less DHT = less muscle?

Greek_Souvlaki

Hey guys, could NOT find anything on the search engine for this...does having less DHT from using proscar reduce your ability to gain muscle? Ei wanna run my first cycle EQ, Sust & Winny tabs but cause winstrol is a derivative of DHT will using proscar in conjuction with it be a waste? Your 2 cents plz...

Finasteride is a 5aR inhibitor which allows selective androgen deprivation affecting DHT levels in target organs such as the prostate and scalp hair without affecting circulating levels of testosterone thus preserving in most patients the desired androgen mediated effects on muscle strength, bone density and sexual function.

The only possible way Finasteride or Dutasteride can limit muscle growth is by indirect cns depression due to systemic dht inhibition. However that's only in theory. I know many bros who always use finasteride as a prostate tool. I know huck always uses it as well.

georgie24 said:
that sucks..it would be sweet if it was the other way around

yeah like it made the hair on your head grow back and the hair on your body dissapear.....pimples gone....

Top Bottom