Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does insulin really build muscle?

tonalda

I'm really excited reading the information on insulin and how effective it can be at building some bigtime mass. i know the pros are using it and i see how huge they are. someone told me it was the most anabolic hormone on the planet. i'm thinking about using short acting insulin post workout, what you think?

I'm really excited reading the information on insulin and how effective it can be at building some bigtime mass. i know the pros are using it and i see how huge they are. someone told me it was the most anabolic hormone on the planet. i'm thinking about using short acting insulin post workout, what you think?

I'm thinking you probably dont know what you are doing or getting into with insulin use, I highly suggest you wait for someone on here who knows what they are doing and how to run it safely

I'm against it, you can add mass just fine with out insulin, also you aren't a pro so you dont need it.

I'm thinking you probably dont know what you are doing or getting into with insulin use, I highly suggest you wait for someone on here who knows what they are doing and how to run it safely

I'm against it, you can add mass just fine with out insulin, also you aren't a pro so you dont need it.

I agree 100%.
You need to know what you are doing. You can’t just walk into it blind.
You should not even think about insulin until you have your diet and training dialed in. IMO If you can’t get to that level, then insulin isn’t for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the risk vs reward is just not even close to being there and that's why i refuse anyone who wants my advice with it, whether they are a paying client or not...

Arnold and the pre-80's guys probably didn't use insulin. If they didn't need it - none of us need it.

That is sort of a silly statement. They didn’t use PCT either so we should eliminate that also?
It’s not that they didn’t need it, they didn’t fully understand it. Today, the elite are so much bigger.
Some people like the size today and others do not, it is a personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom