Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does IGF1-LR3 have the same ergogenic effects as HGH?

Paulo

Just curious if IGF1 supplementation would elicit some of the same 'feel good' effects that GH is supposed to?

Or is the only noticable benifit related to fat loss and vascularity?

I read somewhere that there is about 8mcgs worth of IGF converted by the liver for every 1 iu of GH intake.

I have read quite a few users cycle logs while on R3IGF1. Many of the users in their 40s and higher do report a general improvement in sense of well being, libido, hair growth etc. Conversely I see very little of this reported by younger users. I will defer to those much more knowledgeable than myself on clinical explanations.

Yes and no. GH has many actions independent of IGF-1, so that plays a big role in their varied effects. As for people trying to quantify how much LR3 is equivalent to GH, there is no way to really do so accurately. Even so, it's not really the hepatic-derived IGF-1 that we (I) care about...it's the IGF-1 expressed within skeletal muscle.

jeb0177 said:
why is there people that become diabetic after long use of gh itself??

It's a potential risk, but it's not as common as people make it out to be IMO. GH CAN increase insulin resistance over time (so can prolonged AAS use)....it's a type II diabetic effect, where peripheral tissues (muscle and adipose) become less sensitive to the effects of insulin

jeb0177 said:
why is there people that become diabetic after long use of gh itself??

Few theories exist:
1) is that hGH induced IGF-1 release performs the role of insulin, but without actual glucose present
2) is the influx of FFA - body becomes more energy efficient without the glucose present as a primary fuel

But really, I'm not so sure it is even conclusive yet that exo-hGH or hGH serum elevation lead to glucose resistance/diabetes, let alone the pathways that mediate the onset of this very reisistance. Might just be a short-term negative feedback mechanism.

juve said:
Few theories exist:
1) is that hGH induced IGF-1 release performs the role of insulin, but without actual glucose present
2) is the influx of FFA - body becomes more energy efficient without the glucose present as a primary fuel

But really, I'm not so sure it is even conclusive yet that exo-hGH or hGH serum elevation lead to glucose resistance/diabetes, let alone the pathways that mediate the onset of this very reisistance. Might just be a short-term negative feedback mechanism.

nice post, karma for you.

I am 54 take growth almost year around ( lately hard to get here in CA ) but feel the best affect of growth are fat lost and lowering my BF perecent. Get a better sense of well being from Test.

Top Bottom