x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

does higher temps/more heat = more cals burnt/more fat loss??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about does higher temps/more heat = more cals burnt/more fat loss?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Well bros, I am proud to say that I have finally dropped a few significant pounds on the scale. After starting a more strict diet over the last 3 weeks, I finally lost some lbs on the scale. I have been stuck at 223 for 2 weeks straight, and then weighed 8 days later (friday/today). I weighed in today at 217 and a 1/2, man was I excited. strength gains slowly moving UP. I just wanted to put this out here, I believe I owe alot of it to the boards/members as it is starting to help me be more

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

does higher temps/more heat = more cals burnt/more fat loss??

Well bros, I am proud to say that I have finally dropped a few significant pounds on the scale. After starting a more strict diet over the last 3 weeks, I finally lost some lbs on the scale. I have been stuck at 223 for 2 weeks straight, and then weighed 8 days later (friday/today). I weighed in today at 217 and a 1/2, man was I excited. strength gains slowly moving UP. I just wanted to put this out here, I believe I owe alot of it to the boards/members as it is starting to help me be more dedicated to my training/diet/physical well being.
    On the topic of fatburning / cutting, I am wondering what you bros think about excess summer temps and trying to burn fat. Obviously, you would think extra heat burns more cals, but does the heat just cause more dehydration which in hand causes water loss, or do the higher outside temps actually help burn more calories and keep your metabolic rate at a higher pace?

Da Pope

Re: does higher temps/more heat = more cals burnt/more fat loss??

yes

I read someware that it helps. But I dont know if this is true, then again you never know. lol

absolutely not bro----summer temps may help you garnish more of a sweat and loose some water weight but they will not raise you internal body temp which is whats needed to burn fat--cardio does that---the harder you work your body to heat up the more it will burn--in fact they say doing cardio is colder temps is a lot more effective at fat burning because your body has to work that much harder to heat up

Actually it's the exact opposite...... When youre cold, and slightly shivering, you are buring more calories then if you were hot..... The body burns calories to keep itself warm when it's cold....

rizz

correct!!!

Exactly, as posted above, it's quite the opposite. Think about your furnace at home, the colder it gets outside, the more fuel it has to burn to keep the temperature up to what you have set on the thermostat.

Banned

the only thing the heat and humidity help with is vascularity. veins coming out all over the place in the warm weather!

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by GymIntensity
    Well bros, I am proud to say that I have finally dropped a few significant pounds on the scale. After starting a more strict diet over the last 3 weeks, I finally lost some lbs on the scale. I have been stuck at 223 for 2 weeks straight, and then weighed 8 days later (friday/today). I weighed in today at 217 and a 1/2, man was I excited. strength gains slowly moving UP. I just wanted to put this out here, I believe I owe alot of it to the boards/members as it is starting to help me be more dedicated to my training/diet/physical well being.
    On the topic of fatburning / cutting, I am wondering what you bros think about excess summer temps and trying to burn fat. Obviously, you would think extra heat burns more cals, but does the heat just cause more dehydration which in hand causes water loss, or do the higher outside temps actually help burn more calories and keep your metabolic rate at a higher pace?

INTERNAL TEMPERATURE is the key here. Outdoor tempratures dont mean shit. ECA stack, Clen, and DNP all increase youre internal bodytemp. If you increase your resting bodytemprature by .5 of a degree, youll create a significant fatburing environment and will lose BF. Sitting in the Mojave Desert will only kill you through dehydration.