Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does a higher mg equal more pain??

Butterbob

I have found with some things, the higher the mg/ml content, the more soreness after the injection. Is this something that is common for all individuals? Currently I am refering to my EQ at 250 mg per ml. I had a friend try it as well and he said it is way more sore than his usual 100 mg per ml. Thanks again for all the good input.

Butterbob said:
I have found with some things, the higher the mg/ml content, the more soreness after the injection. Is this something that is common for all individuals? Currently I am refering to my EQ at 250 mg per ml. I had a friend try it as well and he said it is way more sore than his usual 100 mg per ml. Thanks again for all the good input.

depends on compound,,,I have used 500mg/ml EQ with no pain.

ALIN said:
depends on compound,,,I have used 500mg/ml EQ with no pain.

Exactly.. everyone cries about how much Test propionate hurts.. Shit, I barely feel any pain.. Even back in the days when I used HCP everyone said his 200mg/mL prop crippled them, it was nothing to me.. I've also tried Methenolone Propionate (fast acting primobolan) and it was painless.. Nandrolone phenylpropionate is smooth to me too..

Now boldenone propionate is a different story!! I injected 100mg and almost would have rather died than go through that!

Any suspension is going to cause more pain as well..

T-Matt

DieselGunz said:
depends on maker and bac water used

it all comes down to the quality

No doubt, I've tried Animal Power Suspension before and I was limping for 5 days. I tried ProForm Suspension and it felt like I never injected anything at all.. :) I also always liked the Agoviron from Slovakia.. I never had any pain with that suspension either although it is only 25mg/mL..

Haha, I remember getting a pretty shitty batch of Golden Triangle Winny.. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I was crippled for 10 days.. Felt like I injected hydrochloric acid... Never used GTP again.. haha, of course after I got ripped off several hundred dollars but I'll cover that can of worms back up..

T-Matt

Butterbob said:

It is the BA (benzyl alcohol) used to get the AAS to dissolve in oil that causes the pain. In general, the higher the concentration of AAS, the higher the concentration of BA required.

However, pain from EQ is very unusual. It is liquid at room temperature and requires no BA to get it in solution.

What brand are you using?

The most pain I've ever felt was with my current cycle, both the prop and NPP can leave me sore for days.

The general consensus does seem to be though that the higher the concentration /ml, the more sore you're likely to be.

Top Bottom