Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does HGH increase penis size???

i've wondered the same thing...my penis is only 1inch long.....

if hgh makes internal organs grow why not the penis?

Whiskey said:

Hey warbird, I didn't know that you was a necrofeliac sp? She has passed away bud

Whiskey

wasn't me. must be that dickhead that got banned yesterday that now is trying to be me. look at the (no) avatar, and (no) post count. what a loser. lol.

WTF??? how can there be two warbirds!?!

Whiskey

WARBIRDWS6 said:

wasn't me. must be that dickhead that got banned yesterday that now is trying to be me. look at the (no) avatar, and (no) post count. what a loser. lol.

What? retarted bird still stalking you? I used to think it would be cool to have a girl stalk you, now I know better, who knows what retarted bird is/was though...what a tool.

The Terminator said:

What? retarted bird still stalking you? I used to think it would be cool to have a girl stalk you, now I know better, who knows what retarted bird is/was though...what a tool.

no its that george spellwin retard. the one who put a * in each part of the name...remember that guy? now his is my name with a l in place of the I in bird. if i had ONE female stalker for every 100 Elite male stalkers i have...i'd be SOOOOOOOOOO happy.

WARBIRDWS6 said:

if i had ONE female stalker for every 100 Elite male stalkers i have...i'd be SOOOOOOOOOO happy.

1 female stalker is not good, trust me I have one who is a borderline and it's not nearly as fun as it might sound. But this is not a cyberstalker, rather one in person :wodin: :worried:

The Terminator said:

1 female stalker is not good, trust me I have one who is a borderline and it's not nearly as fun as it might sound. But this is not a cyberstalker, rather one in person :wodin: :worried:

haha. i like it. i had one not too long ago...she would pop up when she would hear my car come in (loud) whether i came in the front of work or the back...the car gave me away. or one of her coworkers would tip her off where i was. meanwhile she had a boyfriend and the "i have a boyfriend" attitude. i felt like saying......well than stop fucking stalking me then!! lol. nothing worse than a cute little stalker with a boob job that throws the boyfriend thing at you! lol. :D if she is cute though, it is always fun.....if not cute...then yeah you got a problem. :FRlol:

quadster29 said:
man my dick was black and blue for a week

when ur dick was black, did it grow at all.

evryone knows black dick is bigger than white dick.

maybe everyone should just paint ourselves black and watch the willies grow.

Must be nice to be so popular. My x girlfreind stalked my wife after we got married to my wife got tired and kicked her ass. she held her down and burnt her face with a cigarette. havn't heard from the bitch since.

Top Bottom