Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does HGH have to be cycled off?

ringosourstar

I am 45 years old and started using hgh 4 months ago for its anti aging benefits. so far i love it, been using 2 iu's a day like most people recommend. but my question is i don't want to shut yourself down or mess with my hormones so do i need to take a break from it or can i keep using it for a while?

you dont need a pct or anything like that... you can run it year round... aside from trt, i feel you should take a break off anything for a bit but you can definitely run hgh more long term...

I am 45 years old and started using hgh 4 months ago for its anti aging benefits. so far i love it, been using 2 iu's a day like most people recommend. but my question is i don't want to shut yourself down or mess with my hormones so do i need to take a break from it or can i keep using it for a while?

Four months in and now you asked... wow! Read the articles and always do research BEFORE using.

You can still keep going on it up to 1 year if you wanted to. You can take a break from it when you feel you need one

Top Bottom