Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does hair grow back?

black sheep

Banned
I don't know if my hair is falling out more right now, or if it is that I am just paying more attention becuase I am taking Primo/Var/Proviron.

I notice if I run my hand through my hair 3 or 4 hairs will fall out into the sink. I know it is normal for a certain amount of hair to fall out ever day. I just wonder, when this falls out, and it has the root attached (the little skin ball looking thing at the end) does it grow back?

I notice that hair on the sides of my head does the same, and that hair is not supposed to react to DHT. It is not as bad as the ones on top though.

My hair started thinning out on top at about 18. Now all I have in front is a unicorn patch. Not to get you worried but that is howa lot of my hair started falling out, with the root conected to it. But I am not an expert just speaking through experience.
Good luck and keep us posted.

First of all stop pulling your hair out! Leave it alone already! Its probably not going to grow back if its male pattern baldness. You can take finisteride and minoxidil, those should slow down your hairloss, or perhaps even slightly reverse it. Eventually though, you will be bald if god wanted you that way.

black sheep said:
I don't know if my hair is falling out more right now, or if it is that I am just paying more attention becuase I am taking Primo/Var/Proviron.

I notice if I run my hand through my hair 3 or 4 hairs will fall out into the sink. I know it is normal for a certain amount of hair to fall out ever day. I just wonder, when this falls out, and it has the root attached (the little skin ball looking thing at the end) does it grow back?

I notice that hair on the sides of my head does the same, and that hair is not supposed to react to DHT. It is not as bad as the ones on top though.

Start using Finasteride and Dutasteride ASAP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

black sheep said:

Dude, it will grow back alright, it will just be on you ass, your back, your nipples, everywhere but your head! That DHT is a biatch!

Top Bottom