Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does gyno come and go ?

AJmatthews

[FONT=&quot]Do I have to feel it for the whole day to be a real gyno symptom? I started taking dbol at 20mg/day dose. At the end of day 2 I felt my nipple (sore) ... but it only lasted for 10 or 15 minutes. It happened twice but I think it could be just a psychological effect (always noticed it after I started to think about this toppic and bitch tits
109725c4-e1cd-44de-af40-b3eab5e027cc
). When I got mentally involved in other toppic and forgot about it, it disappeared.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So how do I recognize it to be sure? Sore or itchy all the time for the whole day??[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

forget the AI idea, hell I would just tell you to not use dbol entirely!

if you are gyno prone then stick to non aromatizing compounds. guys in the 70's did just that and their physiques were just fine. primo, proviron, tbol, maybe some deca here and there. that is all those guys ran

forget the AI idea, hell I would just tell you to not use dbol entirely!

if you are gyno prone then stick to non aromatizing compounds. guys in the 70's did just that and their physiques were just fine. primo, proviron, tbol, maybe some deca here and there. that is all those guys ran

What would you recommend for someone who is susceptible to gyno ? What kind of cycle and dosage ?

dude what did guys use in the 70's and 80's before AI's existed?

they used primo, some deca, proviron, tbol,

nobody in those days used test in a cycle like today for a a reason

you also have EQ, var, tren, etc. so many options besides just test

if you want to chat 1 on 1 i offer consults, just PM me and we can get you setup on the best stack for you going forward so you won't have to worry about gyno again

Top Bottom