Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Google search ban websites selling real SARMS from appearing on the top results?

LowTier_Saiyan

Websites selling real steroids do not appear on Google search results when you try to look for them using keywords like, "buy steroids", "buy testosterone".
I found this forum and many websites thanks to DuckDuckGo.
I was wondering if the results that appear on the top Google search results are selling real SARMS;
unlike the websites selling "alternative steroids" which appear as the top result on Google search when you try to buy real steroids.
I've never used SARMS, but would like to use them this year after my first test cycle (after PCT, of course).

Another product I'm also interested but I also haven't tried because I was made aware that Google search does not show real steroids are,
nootropics. I'm afraid of getting scammed and buying junk.
More specifically, adrafinil and phenylpiracetam. I found a website that sells them and mentions that you will test positive if tested by the World Anti-Doping Agency,
and they don't want any legal repercussions if you get banned from a sport, so this makes me feel confident that they are selling authentic nootropics.
I'll ask about nootropics in the supplements section.

I have no clue how google ranks these things. Not my area

Yeah, it's a very technical question. Some niches that Google doesn't like will never appear on the top as results. The other niche I found that wont appear are websites/businesses that claim they will do your homework. The ones that appear on the top still do your homework, but their website make it sound like they tutor you instead of ghostwriting your tasks.

Top Bottom