Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does getting rid of gyno hurt & can winny cause gyno? Strange occurances! pls read!

paul allen

Please please read..... need help:

I have had a little gyno for past year and I decided to get aggressive with getting rid of it, so I started a cycle of only winny 40mg ED, and also taking 30mg Nolvadex ED and 1mg Letrozole EOD. Been nailing the cardio and good diet along with yohimburn on the pecs every night. (Also just finished a 2 month bout of applying Andractim cream twice ED) If anything my chest does look a little better and the gyno seems less noticiable. But, this is the confusing part……, for some reason, my chest is hurting, I’m getting that numb pain again that you get when gyno first sets in. WTF.

I am really confused, as I got this gyno from winny about 8 months ago. I guessed at the time that it wasn’t winny at all and had been dosed with something else. So I left that source and used my other feline friend. However, I have started using some paperstrol from the reputable feline and , again it feels like gyno is setting in. Surely, I can’t have been unlucky enough to get 2 separate batches of winny, that aren’t winny at all? I’m so confused, is this pain because I act really strangley to winny or is it possibly because I have been very aggressive in eliminating the estrogen and maybe the gyno is dying (wishful thinking I know). The winny doesn’t feel like it isn’t winny as I have no bloat, no acne and started to get a few veins and my joints are starting to feel a little sore.

Sorry to waffle:
To summarise:
Can eliminating all estrogen and taking winny cause gyno to reduce so fast that it hurts?

Is there anyway that winny can cause gyno in some people. I thought this was impossible?

Here is a little info: the gyno is not very noticible, we’re not talking boobs or anything, I’m only about 10%bf and dropping lbs every week.

Please help quickly, I have reduced paperstrol dose to 10mg ED and the chest still hurts, don’t know what to do?????

Paul Allen said:
Can eliminating all estrogen and taking winny cause gyno to reduce so fast that it hurts?

Is there anyway that winny can cause gyno in some people. I thought this was impossible

Paul, you should see a doctor. This sounds strange I think you need a qualified physician to find out the cause.

Winny does not cause Gynomastia.

Please see a doctor, Paul.

DIV

:chomp:

yes winstrol can cause and/or aggravate gyno. In this case likely due to increase IGF, though PR/prolactin may be an issue (stanozolol is a mixed agonist/antagonist of the PR- generally it is more of an antagonist- though receptor isoforms and distribution vary considerably among the various "ethnic" genotypes.)

30mg of nolvadex and armidex EOD ? Is'nt that too much . I heard stopping nolvedex too soon can cause gyno .I could be wrong and I hope I am, but armidex EOD with Nolvadex 30mg . I think that's too much.

macrophage69alpha said:
yes winstrol can cause and/or aggravate gyno. In this case likely due to increase IGF, though PR/prolactin may be an issue (stanozolol is a mixed agonist/antagonist of the PR- generally it is more of an antagonist- though receptor isoforms and distribution vary considerably among the various "ethnic" genotypes.)

holy shit, this is worrying since i am about to start doing tren. i do have dostinex though so hope that works

Top Bottom