Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Front Loading Test increase your Chances of Getting Gyno?

curling

I mean if your cycle call for 750mg of test and week and then frontloading calls for you to double that for two weeks to 1500mg a week. Seems like that would increase your chances of getting gyno. Or am I looking at that wrong.

posted by someone that is scarred as shit of getting gyno.

regardless of what many may say or think, I dont believe it does. A properly dosed frontload should not take blood concentrations of unesterfied AAS any higher than they would normally reach, it just gets the blood levels up a bit sooner. Just because you stick 1.5g of enth in your ass doesnt mean that 2 seconds later you are going to feel the effects. It takes time for your body to remove the ester and it cant aromatize until the ester is removed.

This has been covered at least a dozen times now and if you are still unsure then I simply recommend you DONT DO IT. If your can not grasp the details behind esterfication, hydrolization, aromitization, AAS halflife etc etc. Then stick to the basics.

even with a huge frontload the spike in androgens from a long half life injectable is no where near as step as a healthy dose of dbols. Like I said, it shouldnt cause problems, it hasnt for me or the dozens of others here who have tried it. But as I said, its your body and if you are that worried, then dont do it and play it safe.

If you are worried about it, buy some liquidex...

Top Bottom