Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does exogenous HGH suppress natural HGH production?

athlete03

I would expect so, but I'd still like to know for sure. And if it does, how long would it take to get it back?

See my reply on this page to jonathonpeters post. Yes it does, but only for a matter of hours......not like steroids.

oh, i thought it would surpress you natural gh production for 2 days. hmm? well that answers one of my questions.

hey ironmaster, i posted a question about gh and half lives. i'm trying to put together a new injection schedule. please take a moment to read it over and let me know what you think.

thanks!

xxxl, can u send me that proposed regimen to my private messanging, would love to look at it....:)
also, i too thought exo. gh use suppresses it for around 2 days or more...hmm....

J/P

Just a follow-up, friends. XXXL, I have a reply up for your thread. The leading research on GH supplementation (Yarashevski, J. of App. Phys., 1999) noted an average suppression of 6 hours in subjects using 8iu everyday.

Top Bottom