Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does EQ lubricate joints like Deca?

Pump101

Will equipose help ease joint pain like Deca does. I am about to start my cycle and my shoulder is bothering me, so I was hoping the EQ would lubricate it for me.

Big Bump for Friend with sore elbow. Mostlikely steriods will only mask the problem, but that is good enough to allow him to continue being my training partner!

I believe someone posted a study that showed eq to be as effective as deca for lubricating joints.

I got plenty of Karma to go around for help :verygood:

Thanks guys

KW :evilking:

Deca does help but it is temporary, check your ego at the door and lift smart. i also bought a EMS machine and it works. get a deep muscle mesarge and you will be good.

Thanks for your response. I understand Deca works as a temporary fix, but the question was.......Does EQ lubricate joints as well. Temporary is good enough for him, for now

This has nothing to do with EGOS either. He doesnt lift heavy, but in his current state he has elbow pain throughout the day and needs some assistance.

Last edited:
I guess technically it could help lubricate joints a little.. it aromatizes (although slightly) so it'll make you retain more water then usual. Just a theory.

stealth said:
Eq does not simulate or actually lubricate anything.

i've read that it does increase collagen synthesis. Whatever the case, after my 16 week cycle of test/eq, my painful shoulder problems are gone and i'm back to doing flat bench. I strongly believe EQ had something to do with it.

Top Bottom