Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does EQ lubricate joints like Deca?

I've done EQ a few times before & I never felt like it was a lubricant at all. I was hoping it would do that but it didn't. It sure increased my vascularity though! Veins everywhere. It can also bring on anxiety with some folks. Not all but some...so watch out for that.

Thanks for your response. I understand Deca works as a temporary fix, but the question was.......Does EQ lubricate joints as well. Temporary is good enough for him, for now

This has nothing to do with EGOS either. He doesnt lift heavy, but in his current state he has elbow pain throughout the day and needs some assistance.
I use it with deca and anavar together with just a little just to keep production and free-t levels up. The Anavar will work on its own the deca and EQ from my experience need Test the combo is great and at low dises can be ran safely for 12 weeks. I add a HCG for 6 weeks at the end and stay on the anavar to bridge and help with the normal PCT issues.

I use it with deca and anavar together with just a little just to keep production and free-t levels up. The Anavar will work on its own the deca and EQ from my experience need Test the combo is great and at low dises can be ran safely for 12 weeks. I add a HCG for 6 weeks at the end and stay on the anavar to bridge and help with the normal PCT issues.

At what doses?

You have to keep your test amounts low for any juice to improve collagen synthesis. Eq 600 test 200.
Deca takes away the pain but you are still continuing to further injure yourself thinking since the pain is gone all is good.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

aueefc.jpg

Top Bottom